Wednesday, June 11, 2008

We can't wait to meet you!


I had another ultrasound this week, yes, my 2nd one in less than 2 weeks. There were 2 reasons for this ultrasound. First, the baby was not in a good position to get all the pictures they wanted. Second, my amniotic fluid was on the low end of normal so they wanted to check that again.

The baby is still looking healthy and developing right on schedule. However, my fluid did not increase but also did not decrease. The range to be in is 10-20 and I am at a 10. I haven't heard from my Doctor yet about the results so I am assuming she is not worried yet. Worst case scenario is that I would have to be put on bed rest for a little while.

I am feeling very hopeful that I won't be on bed rest. I feel great and the baby is VERY active these days which is a good sign too!

No comments: