Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Happy 4th of July!


We spent our 4th of July at Mark's parents cabin on the lake. We were joined there by Mark's parents and brother Dave with his wife and girls. We also enjoyed the company of Mitch, Erin and Drew and then Dean, Lucy and Gabriella. Needless to say, there was hardly a quiet moment.
The weather could have been better but at least it only rained 1 out of the 4 days we were there.

The picture of me here is at the cabin that weekend and I was feeling very huge. Can't you tell by the look on my face? At this point, Mark was definitely getting the fact that I am pregnant! Yep, that's right, I REALLY AM PREGNANT! :) For so many months prior to this point, you don't really look as pregnant as you feel. It's especially hard for men to make the connection until it's sticking out right in front of their face! Which my belly is now!!!!

No comments: